The Association of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Specialists are pleased to announce the launch of their new bi-monthly publication; AGS Magazine. To view the magazine click here.
This free, bimonthly publication focuses on geotechnics, engineering geology and geoenvironmental engineering as well as the work and achievements of the AGS.
There are a number of excellent articles in this month’s debut issue including;
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing – Page 6
- PCBs: What are they? – Page 10
- AGS Geotechnical Data Conference Review – Page 14
- Q&A with Chris Swainston from Geotechnics – Page 17
- AGS Guidance: Ground Investigation Reports – Page 28
- Standards Update: November 2017 – Page 30
Advertising opportunities are available within future issues of the publication. To view rates and opportunities please view our media pack by clicking HERE.
If you have a news story, article, case study or event which you’d like to tell our editorial team about please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles should act as opinion pieces and not directly advertise a company. Please note that the publication of editorial and advertising content is subject to the discretion of the editorial board.