The Association of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Specialists are pleased to announce the August 2020 issue of their publication; AGS Magazine. To view the magazine click here.
This free, publication focuses on geotechnics, engineering geology and geoenvironmental engineering as well as the work and achievements of the AGS.
There are a number of excellent articles in this issue including;
- AGS Webinar Programme – Page 4
- Updated Standards: July 2020 – Page 5
- Ground investigation – Scottish Law variations – Page 6
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion within the Geosciences – Page 8
- The Importance of Field Filtering and Preservation For Dissolved Metals to Prevent Significant Bias in Sampling and Analysis – Page 10
- Should we get excited about the Mining Waste Directive and DoWCoP? – Page 14
- Q&A with Steve Hadley of Central Piling – Page 18
Advertising opportunities are available within future issues of the publication. To view rates and opportunities please view our media pack by clicking HERE.
If you have a news story, article, case study or event which you’d like to tell our editorial team about please email email@example.com. Articles should act as opinion pieces and not directly advertise a company. Please note that the publication of editorial and advertising content is subject to the discretion of the editorial board.