This version has been superseded by AGS 4.1
We recommend for projects starting from January 2021 AGS 4.1 is used where possible.
The AGS 4.0 document was updated in February 2017. Detailed amendments are listed in Appendix 3 in the document but are summarised below:
- The term ‘Moisture content’ has been replaced with the term ‘Water content’ in accordance with BS EN ISO 17892-1:2014.
- PMTD_SEQ heading in the’Pressuremeter Test Results – Individual Loops’ (PMTL) group is marked for deletion.
- New headings are GCHM_DLM, GCHM_RTXT, LOCA_NATD, LOCA_ORID, LOCA_ORJO, LOCA_ORCO, SAMP_RECL and RDEN_IDEN.
- Data types have been changed for CHOC_REF, FRAC_FI, FRAC_IAVE, FRAC_IMAX, IPID_RES, LVAN_VNPK, LVAN_VNRM, RPLT_PLS, RPLT_PLSI, TRIT_CU.
- The term ‘Window Sampling’ has been amended to ‘Dynamic Sampling’ throughout document.
- Under section 8 Rules, item 8.3 Group Hierarchy, there are 10 groups that are not part of the parent-child hierarchy – PREM was previously missing from the list and has now been included.
The newly defined headings should be viewed as user defined headings and thus, if used, the DICT group needs to be present in every AGS 4.0 submission.