The below advice and guidance is correct as of 19th May 2020. This list will be updated as further guidance is published.
The current main advice from the Government is to:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
The Construction Leadership Council (CLC) published an updated Site Operating Procedures Version 4 on 19th May 2020. SOP V4 can be found HERE
Government guidance (as of 19th May 2020) for those working in the construction industry can be found HERE
The UK Government have extended the furlough scheme until October 2020. Details can be found HERE
(General) Government guidance on the current period of restrictions which can be found HERE