The 15th annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference, brought to you by Environment Analyst’s Brownfield & Regeneration Network, is returning on 29 March 2022 as an in-person event in Glasgow.
The initial agenda is now available and offers updated, actionable solutions to key challenges affecting the investigation and development of brownfield and contaminated land in Scotland, with an emphasis on regional case studies.
This annual event regularly brings together over 100 regulatory agencies, contaminated land & environmental health officers from local councils, brownfield consultants and contractors and other stakeholders, making this event the perfect place to make new connections and reconnect with your peers.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Outlining the Role and Objectives of the New Environmental Standards Scotland
- National Planning Framework 4 – A New Draft Spatial Strategy and Policy Approach
- Optimising the Collection, Management and Use of Data to Better Understand Ground Conditions
- Working Towards a Circular Economy Approach to Reusing Soil and Waste Materials in Brownfield Development
- Regional Brownfield Remediation and Development Case Studies
Confirmed speakers include the Scottish Government and Environmental Standards Scotland.
Members of the Association of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Specialists get 10% off by entering the code AGS10 at the checkout.
Make sure to book before 10 December to claim the early-bird discount.
Members of local authorities and regulatory agencies can attend for just £95.